We want to make sure that we have done everything we can to prevent contamination with viruses and/or parasites.
Your cat must meet a number of requirements before being granted admission to the pension:
1) Your cat must have a valid vaccination certificate for cat flu and cat plague.
Cat flu :
- The last vaccination was no longer than 1 year ago.
- And – prior to that – was repeated annually after having received a booster (once).
- One single vaccination does not suffice.
- The last vaccination was no longer than 2 years ago.
- And – prior to that – was repeated biannually after having received a booster (once).
2) The deworming-treatment of your cat may not be older than 3 months during stay at our pension.
3) The anti-flea treatment of your cat may not be older than 1 month during stay at our pension.
DIBEVO Petport is member of the branch organization Dibevo. To protect consumers and entrepreneur we handle according to Dibevo's Terms and Conditions.
Should you have any questions about the ‘booster’, deworming, defleaing or other, please give us a call (+31 (0) 70 - 327 14 47).
Did you know that.......
. . in an environment where cats from different places come together, the risk of contamination is higher than normal.
. . . a stressed cat is more prone to catch a virus.
. . . there are so-called ‘symptom-less’ carriers of (mainly cat flu) viruses? We can’t identify them either: they are not sick.
. . . vaccination against cat flu – much like the flu shot for people – provides protection from a large number of strains.
. . . it is theoretically possible that – regardless – just like with humans – a mutated strain may take effect after all.
. . . the above-mentioned vaccinations should be performed by your own veterinarian
Petport can be reached by phone from monday to saturday from 9 AM - 5 PM. If you have any further questions please send us an email email@example.com
Bring and pick up
on monday to saturday from 9 AM to 11 AM
(or agreed otherwise)
Julius Röntgenlaan 14
2264 VV Leidschendam.
070 - 327 14 47